B1BC Tribute to D'angelo: Tribute To D'angelo

Tribute To D'angelo



This blog is devoted to D'angelo for some reasons :

- D'angelo is my favorite artist - even if he isn't the best musically speaking but his music touch me more than any another one.
- His okayplayer's site is too empty !!!
- There isn't a really good site about D'angelo, with news etc.
- I need to partage it.
- I want it.
- I need to tell how i love his music.


I'm sorry For My english, i'm a french woman. I hope that people will visit this blog. And anybody can participate, just leave a comment with your email adress if you want to write something or give video, mp3 etc ! You are welcome !

Thx ! We Miss D'angelo !

Libellés :

29.12.06 posted by Yemayá at 12:33 |



2 Comments:

At 17 février 2009 à 08:32, Blogger Habib said...

Hey, i love your site! I think we both can trade with our D'Angelo Stuff! If you want to then write me: habib.duman@ymail.com

 
At 13 septembre 2011 à 23:58, Blogger Matt said...

Hi! I have a BUNCH of D'angelo live shows you don't have and want to trade for some of the stuff you have that I don't. Please e-mail me matt.odonnell@bassfrontiersmag.com

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home